Monday, July 13, 2009

Mini Album: Animals Always

I wanted to make a mini album since we visited St. Louis Zoo in May with our friend and her 3 years old daughter. This historical zoo was originally founded in 1910 and was selected as America’s #1 zoo by Zagat Survey & Parenting Magazine. When I saw the phrase “Animals always” on the zoo sign, I decided to use it as the title of this album.

I used clearly heavy overlays from Hambly for front cover and embellished with rub-on.
The title is made with chipboard stickers and “always” flash card. I was very happy when I found that “always” flash card in my stock pile.
When I was brainstorming for the mini album in early June, I was inspired by Anthropologie JUN catalog which collaborated with Hatch Show Print. I used big alphabet stamps for every page as subtitles.
My scrapbooking ideas come from something that I may easily let it go in daily life such as the zoo sign or shop catalogs. Getting new idea is like a treasure hunting, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment